No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SKF TMMK 10-35 Combi Kit
The SKF TMMK series designed for the quick and precise mounting and dismounting of deep groove ball bearings from shafts, housings and blind housings. A multi-purpose fitting tool is included which is suitable for mounting bearings and bushings, seal rings, belt pulleys and other similar products. For dismounting of deep groove ball bearings from blind housings and shafts, the SKF TMMK series contains a unique three-armed puller. When dismounting deep groove ball bearings from housings, a combination of this puller, sliding hammer and support rings enables easy removal of the bearings.
Features and Benefits
• The TMMK 10-35 suits bearings with bore diameters from 10 mm to 35 mm
• The TMMK 20-50 suits bearings with bore diameters from 20 mm to 50 mm
• Easy selection and identification
• Correct combination of impact ring and sleeve ensures that mounting forces are not transmitted via the rolling elements of the bearing
• Impact rings made from polyamide. Impact sleeves made from glass fibre reinforced polyamide which is strong and lightweight
• Dead-blow hammer with nylon faces. Steel shot loaded for maximum impact. Handle absorbs shock and vibration due to its comfortable rubber grip
• Claws designed to facilitate a precise fit in the bearings raceways
• Elastic locking ring for easy connection of puller arms to spindle
SKF TMMK 10–35 is suitable for dismounting the following deep groove ball bearings :
- Store Name: RabellasMart
- Vendor: RabellasMart
- No ratings found yet!